Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is one of the 3 main levels of cloud computing service besides platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS). The infrastructure as a service provider hosts the basic cloud computing components like storage, networking hardware, and servers over the internet.
The IaaS providers are also responsible for providing the infrastructure components with necessary services like load-balancing, log access, monitoring, billing, storage, backup, and recovery. These additional services of IaaS are policy-driven, allowing the subscriber to focus on automation & orchestration for critical infrastructure functions.
Why do businesses need IaaS?
Enterprises prefer IaaS because it is hassle-free, quick, and affordable. It is implemented to drive a workload without the need to purchase, manage or maintain the whole infrastructure.
With IaaS, your enterprise can rent the infrastructure from IaaS service providers or any other organization.
With IaaS the workloads can be flexible and even experimental. For instance, if your enterprise needs a trial run for software, it is better to run it using an IaaS, and then when the final product is confirmed, you may shift to traditional infrastructure. IaaS will save your unnecessary expenses in case of any casualty. And, since IaaS is cloud-based, it is highly scalable. You can easily up-scale or down-scale resources depending on application demand at every level of the infrastructure.
The business model of IaaS is pay-as-you-go and thus your organization can use the service on a subscription basis. Thus, it requires no capital investment.
Why should Zajil be your IaaS provider?
Zajil is a leading infrastructure as a service company that operates in Kuwait and the MENA region.
- Our Infrastructure as a service provides Virtual Private Server.
- Our Virtual Private Server offering is a Public Cloud solution built on a massively scalable, multi-tenant infrastructure, providing you with access to a secure, enterprise-class cloud environment that features built-in high availability and automated resource balancing.
- Our IaaS provides reliable high-end HA Infrastructure.
- Our IaaS provides high-end resources and support for many different operating systems as per customer requirements.
- IaaS provides a very robust SLA model to its customers.
- A very high uptime environment with backup for data and power to ensure maximum uptime.
- We provide environments for Test Beds, Development, and QA.
- We provide reliable Email hosted services to our clients with different plans.
- We also provide Linux or windows based website hosting along with DNS services.