Zajil’s Communication Cloud portfolio offers complete messaging and collaboration solutions including:
Hosted Microsoft Exchange
Increase productivity and cut costs with Hosted Microsoft Exchange for your business. This corporate-class email tool offers robust communications solutions at a small-business budget that’s just right for you.. Outlook Experienceeasy integration with complete Office Outlook and Microsoft Office product suites
. Productivity Boost
scheduling & information sharing tools to help make communication tasks more efficient
. Peace of Mind
hands-off operation, regular data backup, and 24/7 customer support so you can rest easy
Now just like employees of large corporations, your employees can send and receive email, share calendars and contacts, manage documents and processes, and most important, improve communications with coworkers, partners, vendors, and customers — on the go from virtually any device. It’s a critical new advantage that will keep you on top of your business in a fast-paced digital marketplace.
- Anywhere access to email, voicemail calendars and contacts
- Enterprise-level mobility options (for additional fee)- BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and ActiveSync
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 and 2007.
- Compatibility with Macintosh Entourage 2008, 2011 and Microsoft Outlook: Mac 2011
- Unlimited domain and email aliases
- All plans run on Microsoft Exchange server
- Full protocol support (MAPI, IMAP, POP)
- Browser-based Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery
- FREE virus and spam filtering
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange helps you achieve new levels of reliability and performance by delivering features that simplify your administration, help protect your communications, and delight your users by responding to their demands for greater business mobility.
- Flexible and Reliable: Hosted Microsoft Exchange gives you the flexibility to tailor your deployment based on your company’s unique needs and a simplified way to help keep e-mail continuously available for your users.
- Anywhere Access: Exchange Server 2010 helps your users get more done by giving them the freedom to securely access all of their communications — e-mail, voicemail, instant messaging, and more—from virtually any platform, Web browser, or device.
- Protection and Compliance: Exchange Server 2010 delivers integrated information loss prevention and compliance tools aimed at helping you simplify the process of protecting your company’s communications and meeting regulatory requirements.
Zajil’s Hosted PBX service delivers more functionality than a traditional phone system, without the costs of managing and maintaining a PBX. Our hosted PBX system allows businesses to streamline the way they communicate. Zajil’s Hosted PBX Service is a cost-effective communication service that offers voice, fax, and voicemail as a single unified solution. Zajil is bringing simplicity to everyday communication.
There are many benefits to using Hosted PBX rather than a traditional phone system, or an on-premise PBX. The main benefit is cost- a Hosted PBX system costs much less to set-up than an on-premise PBX. In many cases, there are no set-up fees for a hosted PBX system. Purchasing and setting up an on-premise PBX can cost a lot.
Hosted PBX phone systems fall under operational expenditure rather than capital expenditure, which also makes hosted PBX service attractive to businesses. With hosted PBX service, you pay a monthly fee, and we take care of the rest. Another benefit to a hosted PBX system over an on-premise PBX is that Zajil will take care of all the set-up and installation, meaning you do not need to be a telecom expert in order to get a hosted PBX system.
Zajil’s Hosted PBX service is a high performance, no-maintenance solution that gives your business a competitive edge.
Zajil’s IP Telephony service delivers more functionality than a traditional phone system, without the costs of managing and maintaining a PBX. Our Cloud PBX phone system allows businesses to streamline how they communicate.
Zajil’s IP Telephony Service is a cost-effective communication service and offers voice, fax, and voice messaging as a single unified solution.
Zajil provides simple yet full featured voice service to everyday communication. Zajil’s IP Telephony Service is a high-performance, no-maintenance “Cloud PBX” solution that gives your business a competitive edge.
Videoconferencing services rolled out by Zajil are underlined by improved quality, reliability and ease of use. We offer High Definition immersive videoconferencing, a highly useful day-to-day communication tool. Thanks to ‘Video Conferencing as a Service’ you are able closely interact with clients, colleagues and partners.
. HD Screen Support
You can rely on our service for high quality end-to-end videoconferencing experience. You are delivered an ‘in person’ experience, allowing people seamless conversations. HD screen support easy collaboration over spreadsheets and presentations, resulting in improved teamwork and enhanced productivity.
. Conduct Multipoint Meetings
Businesses save on a large portion of executive business travel when using Video Conferencing. The system allows an executive to access anyone, anywhere. The system helps executives cut on travel expenses and reorganize business processes.
Leveraging the resilient global MPLS network, Video conferencing service scale geographically. In a single meeting, one can conduct multipoint meetings with up to 24 locations.
. Broad Variety of Endpoint Devices
An advantageous feature of Zajil’s video conferencing service is that it interoperates with standards-based videoconferencing equipment procured from any of the vendors. This means that any enterprise using the system need not replace the technology. Rather, all you require to do is to upgrade the existing technologies using the budget available. With a broad variety of endpoint devices available, our Telepresence service can be trusted to meet the most diverse set of requirements.
. Flexible Delivery Models
Video Conferencing pronounces reliability through the enterprise network, enabling executives to interact with confidence. The conferencing is available in a range of flexible delivery models. Video conferencing service packages can be availed of at fixed monthly costs, unlike other systems. Moreover, the system facilitates simplified user interface, integrating disparate technology platforms.